Morris Plains, New Jersey
City Hall: 531 Speedwell Ave Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Morris Plains was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 15, 1926, from portions of Hanover Township, based on the results of a referendum held on April 15, 1926. The borough's name comes from Lewis Morris, colonial governor of New Jersey. Read More...
|Police: Non Emergency||973-538-2284|
|Fire: Non Emergency||201-572-8879|
|Board of Ed||973-531-9586|